Thursday, April 30, 2009

Contest Results!

I was honestly surprised by the turnout for this contest, and I am so grateful to all who participated. The kids were completely adorable and it was incredibly difficult to pick winners! So difficult, in fact, that I had to call in some of my friends to help me choose! After a lot of deliberation and thought, we had our three!



I will be emailing all the parents shortly and they'll be able to set up their shoots. I have to say I am totally jazzed at the chance to work with these kids. I really hope I can work with all of the kids who were entered because they were all so darn cute and full of personality!

I would also like to offer 50% of any of my packages for all of the people who took the time to enter, if they are interested.

Thanks to everyone who entered!!

No comments: